Person € 145
Leave your hotel early in the morning for the transfer to Antalya airport. Pick up time is 3:00-4:00 am depending on the hotel location. The departure time for Istanbul Ataturk Airport is 08:00 am, arrival time is 09:15 am. After meeting with a tour guide you will drive to the old town of Istanbul and start a tour.
First you will visit Topkapı Palace, the residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting in numerous sections Imperial Treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, Ottoman jewelry, belts and traditional clothes, Chinese porcelain, weapons, etc. Then you will have one hour of free time for a lunch. Istanbul offers many cafes, fast-food takeaways and stylish restaurants with a wide range of tastes.
After lunch you are going to visit Hippodrome Square, the sporting and social center of Constantinople. Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating the Hippodrome. Next place to visit is Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet) located in the center of old city. This historical mosque, unique with 6 minarets, was built in the name of Sultan Ahmet and it is known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles adorning the walls of its interior. Being an active mosque it is closed for tourists for a half an hour during the five daily prayers.
Next place you are going to visit is Egyptian (Spice) Bazaar. You can practice your bargaining skills there while buying some souvenirs, Turkish delight, spices, etc. Then you have chance to explore Istanbul from the water on Bosporus sightseeing cruise (optional for an extra charge). Before you will go back to the airport you will have a dinner at a local restaurant (extra charge; hot and cold starters, salad, fish/meatballs or chicken, fruits or sweets). Around 8:00 pm you will return to Istanbul Ataturk Airport and fly back to Antalya at 9:00 pm. Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Domestic flight tickets (Antalya - Istanbul - Antalya)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Topkapi Palace
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bosporus Sightseeing Cruise
- Harem Department of Topkapi Palace (optional)
- This excursion involves lots of walking so may not be suitable for the less mobile
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Only hand luggage is permitted