Want to add a touch of extreme adventure to your trip? Go for rafting during your vacation to Turkey. You will be taken from Alanya to the Koprulu Canyon by road. After reaching the Koprulu Canyon National Park, you need to get your rafting gear all set for an adventurous experience. It’s a scenic journey during which, you pass through the breathtaking Taurus Mountains of the Antalya region. It’s a nice and happening place during summers, where thousands can do rafting at the same time.
You can go rafting with your friends or family, as one raft can be used by 12 people at most at one time. While rafting you will see the glorious Oluk Bridge, which is quite old and still stands tall. Once the rafting adventure comes to an end, you can relax and have lunch by the scenic river and smell the fresh Cyprus trees. Later, you can explore the park and get mesmerized with the gracefulness of nature.
Experience and professional rafting guides will help you out. It’s a dramatic journey, as you raft through the rapids for a distance of 8.5 miles and experience stimulating adrenaline rush. You don’t need any previous experience to go rafting.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off back
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet and life jacket
- Tour photos and videos(optional)
- Please do not take or wear any metal accessories (earrings, necklaces etc.)
- Please wear non-slip shoes (special rafting shoes are available to purchase in the supplier's shop)
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this activity