Adult 12+ € 55
Children (6-11) € 35
Infant (0-5) € 0
Cappadocia is situated in eastern Anatolia, in the center of what is now Turkey. Cappadocia is a region of exceptional natural wonders, in particular characterized by “fairy chimneys” and a unique historical and cultural heritage. Millions of years ago three of the mountains in Cappadocia were active volcanoes. Their eruption and after erosion of tuff layers resulted in what we see now.
During this excursion you’ll have the possibility to visit all types of these formations known as “fairy chimneys” – conical, pointed, columnar, hat- and mushroom-shaped! You’ll visit also an open-air museum Göreme which consists of more than 30 rock-carved churches and chapels, some of them have superb frescoes inside, dating from the 9th to the 11th centuries! Discovering Cappadocia you’ll get unforgettable impressions, it’ll always stay in your memory like an amazing and mysterious world!
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned bus
- Accommodation - 1 night at 4-star half-board hotel (accommodation in a double room)
- Dinner and breakfast
- Professional tour guide
- Single room supplement at the hotel
- Entrance fees (Underground city - 10 tl, Open Air Museum in Göreme - 30 tl)
- Turkish night show in Cappadocia and whirling dervishes show - optional 25 EUR per person
- 2 days' worth of lunch and drinks
- Open buffet lunch
- Hot air balloon ride - 150 EUR per person. Must be booked by the tour guide